When thinking of a Digital strategy you need to consider all elements that feed in to your online presence and how they can complement each other. A good digital strategy is one that brings a certain order in the approach you do business online with a clear goals and objectives in mind.
We have the expertise and experience to help you create your digital strategy in a clear and uniform approach. However, we keep our approach flexible enough to allow for new technologies to be integrated to your digital strategy without losing focus on the goals you have set out for your business.
A digital strategy should encompass the following elements, among others:
- Competitor spy report : benefit from a legal and ethical advantage over your competitors
- Mobile – Are you going to build a responsive site? what platforms will you support?
- Social Media – What platforms are you going to support? How are you intending to use social media? Who is responsible for it? How are negative events handled?
- Email – This should cover everything from newsletters to trigger based emails. You should address who is responsible for email correspondence and how your email lists are maintained and privacy is protected.
- Digital Marketing – This would encompass everything from SEO and PPC to banner advertising and affiliate schemes. Create a realistic and achievable plan to help you to meet your business goals
- Website – What features should you support on the website? How do you decide on content? Who is responsible for site maintenance from design, content and technical perspectives? find out what is wrong with your website, and how to fix it.
- Google Analytics Review : get assistance with interpreting and acting on your data.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: learn the knack of getting your site visitors to do what you want them to do.
Get your own strategy and plan of action, and take a giant leap towards meeting your business goals.